The Future of Video.........is NOW!
Become a Reseller Now!
The single most important strategy in content marketing today is video. Whether it’s video on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat or Youtube, the content you need to be thinking about creating and marketing on social for your business is video. Period.
No matter what you’re selling, no matter what your company does, if you don’t have a video marketing strategy for the biggest video platforms, you are going to lose. And in case you haven’t noticed, the platforms of distribution for video content online have shifted drastically over the last 18 months. Facebook is getting more daily minutes watched than YouTube, Snapchat’s daily views are now in the billions, and video on Twitter has taken listening and one to one branding to a whole new level.
Now, maybe I’ve scared you a bit, but don’t worry because I’m here to make sure you understand the landscape of all the biggest social platforms that matter right now. By the end of this article, you’ll have the information you need to kill at video. I promise.
The Facts About Video Content
If you are just using text testimonials on your website, you are failing to utilize one of your best marketing tools – satisfied customers – to their full potential. Video testimonials are far more engaging and convincing. They will keep visitors on your site longer and increase the chances that they will make a purchase. Check out the stats below to learn why you can’t say no to video testimonials.
- 65% of your audience are visual learners (WebDAM)
- Website visitors are 64% more likely to buy a product on an online retail site after watching a video (ComScore)
- Website visitors who view video stay on a website an average of 2 minutes longer than those who don’t view videos (ComScore)
There are multiple reasons why video testimonials are even more valuable then standard text testimonials.
For now, we’ll highlight two very important reasons:
1. According to a Forrester report, “videos are 53 times more likely than text pages to appear on the first page of search results.” What does this mean? That a business that successfully captures and displays video testimonials is 50 times more likely than its’ competition of appearing in the top search results for its’ product or service. What this study is advising us is that if you want to be found by prospective customers you have 53 more chances of being seen if you incorporate video testimonials into your website and online marketing campaign. Those are pretty overwhelming odds. What smart business wouldn’t take advantage of that?
2. The second reason is less technical but equally important. Video testimonials capture the raw emotion of your happy customers. It’s one thing to read what a customer has said about you. But it’s a whole new ballgame to see firsthand the smiling and heartfelt endorsement by a third party. A video testimonial creates a strong message of authenticity and believability, the two key elements of any sales effort.
What Can You Do?
By including testimonials directly within your website, you are giving website visitors information they want and need in order to make a buying decision. Testimonials on your website also provide SEO value and drive more traffic to your site, providing you with more potential leads.
At Rapport 24/7, we make it easy to ask for video testimonials. Our web and mobile apps create a fun, new experience for your customers. Our software is a really flexible product, so it’s easy to have some fun with it, no matter your industry! Here are some ways you can get started collecting videos to better market your business.
- Send out an email newsletter asking customers to shoot a video about why they love your business
- Schedule a tweet or a Facebook post asking followers to share a favorite memory of your brand
- Run a contest that asks customers to showcase creative uses of your product
- Setup a booth at your next event where visitors can shoot a quick video about their experience
- Mount an iPad in your office or storefront where customers can rave about you
Step 2 - Why Video Testimonials?
Contact Us Now!
Schedule a Free Demo
Why Video Testimonials?
There are multiple reasons why video testimonials are even more valuable then standard text testimonials. For now, we’ll highlight two very important reasons: